Welcome to Fall! I hope everyone took advantage of the recent cool weather, because it looks like things are going to warm up a bit. We’ll also be subjected to some Santa Ana winds over the next few days, so be extra vigilant with fire safety!
Don’t forget next Saturday, September 30th, is National Public Lands Day. There will be free admission to all federal public lands, including National Parks and Forests.
The San Dieguito River Park announced last week that they have broken ground on the Pamo Valley segment of the Coast to Crest Trail! This will be a 3 mile segment connecting the existing Lower Santa Ysabel Truck Trail and Upper Santa Ysabel Truck Trail. The Pamo Valley segment is expected to be open in 2018.
Here’s the latest outdoor and fitness deals from Amazon:
- Save on select Under Armour merchandise
- Save on Mountain House Freeze-Dried Food
- End of Season Savings on Columbia Men’s Apparel
- End of Season Savings on Columbia Women’s Apparel
- End of Season Savings on Women’s Outdoor Apparel
- End of Season Savings on Men’s Outdoor Apparel
- 15% Off Shoe-Fix Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue
- End of Season Savings on Burton Apparel
- Up to 25% off Select Athletic Socks
- Save up to 25% on select 12 Survivors products
- Men’s Coolmax Seamless Toe for Sports Hiking Walking Running $7.99
- Up to 50% off Select Asics Apparel
- Up to 60% off New Balance apparel
- Veture 15 in 1 Paracord Camping Survival Bracelet $7.59
- Sorbo 2-in-1 Mosquito Killer Lamp Camping Lantern $21.20
Have a good week!
Photo: Blue Sky Ecological Preserve