Happy almost-Thanksgiving! I hope you have some time over the long holiday weekend to get outside and play – it looks like its going to be pretty warm out.
Last week the San Diego County Board of Supervisors approved the purchase of Dictionary Hill Open Space in Spring Valley.
And thanks to a generous donor, San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve will be getting an additional 77 acres.
Wilderness Press has announced a new edition of their guide book “The Anza-Borrego Desert Region,” by Lowell and Diana Lindsay, which should be available for purchase soon.
Here’s the latest outdoor and fitness deals from Amazon:
- 25% off Osprey Packs
- Light My Fire 8-Piece BPA-Free Meal Kit $19.07
- Big Holiday Savings on Select Thule Products
- 20% off Yakima racks & accessories
- Save 25% on select MSR products
- Save 25% on select Therm-a-Rest products
- Score Big Fall Savings on Select CamelBak Products
- Save on Coleman Cots, Coolers, and more!
Have a good week!