Photo: Hellhole Canyon Preserve
I hope you all got out to enjoy the beautiful weekend, it looks like we might have a little bit of wet weather for the start of the week.
Next Sunday, May 21st, at 8am, join Ranger Andrew Miller for a West Sycamore Nature walk at the West Sycamore section of Mission Trails Regional Park. This will be a 90 minute guided nature walk where we will discuss the animals & plant communities commonly found at West Sycamore. Please wear comfortable shoes, a hat and bring bottled water. If you have any questions please email Ranger Andrew Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Mission Trails Events Calendar for more information.
NBC 7 has an article about two women who were attacked by bees on the eastern side of Mission Trails last week, be careful if you’re hiking in that area.
Here’s the latest outdoor and fitness deals from Amazon:
- Save 25% on Select CamelBak Products
- Save on Coleman Sleeping Bags and more
- Ultralight Inflatable Pillow for Backpacking and Camping $14.93
- Save on Coleman Tents and more
- Titanium Spork Ultralight 3-IN-1 Full Sized Spoon Fork Knife $10.93
- Kelty Catalyst 50 Backpack Regal $88.13
- Cido Self-Inflating Camping Sleeping Pad with Attached Inflatable Pillow $29.99
- Up to 40% off Select Athletic Clothing and Accessories
- 25% off select Under Armour Women’s Shorts
- Up to 50% off adidas Running Apparel
- Up to 30% off Yoga Apparel
Have a good week!Photo: La Cima Trail/Soapstone Loop