Photo: La Cima Trail/Soapstone Loop
I hope everyone got out to enjoy the fantastic weather this weekend. It looks like we should continue to have good hiking weather for the near future.
Next Sunday, head on over to William Heise County Park for a ranger-led Sunday Hike. Join Ranger Dave for an easy-to-moderate hike on the beautiful Fern Trail. Our final destination will be the bubbling waters of Cedar Creek where sights and sounds of nature dominate the surroundings. This hike will cover approximately 1 mile. Bring water, wear hiking shoes and dress in layers. Start at the ranger station. Inclement weather will cancel this event. Visit the San Diego County Parks and Recreation Program Guide for more information, or check out our Events Page for even more upcoming hikes and events.
Here’s the latest outdoor and fitness deals from Amazon:
- Etekcity 3 Pack LED Camping Lantern (Black, Collapsible) $16.88
- Spoga 1/4-Inch Anti-Slip Exercise Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap $11.90
- Mava Sports Waterproof Dry Bag $22.95 – $24.95
- Save up to 60% on orage Ski Apparel
- G4Free Folding Camping Chairs $23.99 – $25.99
Have a good week!
Photo: Bighorn Sheep along the Moonlight Canyon Trail