I think fall might actually be here at last! It looks like things should be slowly cooling off over the upcoming week.
Make the best of this great fall weather and join the San Diego Natural History Museum Canyoneers next Saturday as they hike Tecolote Canyon Natural Park. This is an easy 4 mile hike with elevation change of up to 500 feet. Signs of deer, coyotes, fox, and raccoons can be found in this secluded eastern finger of Tecolote Canyon. This is one of the oldest designated open-space parks in San Diego (900 acres) and one of the larger canyon parks relatively near downtown San Diego. Check out the Canyoneers’ web site for more information, or visit our Events Page to find even more upcoming hikes and events.
If you need some new fall hiking or fitness apparel, Amazon‘s got you covered:
- Up to 40% Off Select Under Armour Team Gear
- 25% Off Helly Hansen
- Up to 50% Off New Balance Women’s Clothing
- Up to 50% Off New Balance Men’s Clothing
- 50% or More Off Select ASICS Running Items
- 25% or More Off Select adidas Mens Running Apparel
Have a good week!