Well, at last we finally got a little bit of rain! Hopefully there’s even more precipitation in the future because the local lakes and streams have been looking downright sad. On the plus side, the recent warm weather has caused flowers to begin blooming at a number of local hiking spots. Next weekend you can check them out for yourself at the San Diego National Wildlife Refuge when you Hike with a Ranger. The topic will be Native Plants and Wildflowers in Bloom with FWS Ranger Debby Good. Meet at the Par 4 Drive Trail. For more information, please call USFWS Interpretive Ranger Lisa Cox at: (619) 476-9150 X 106 or email Lisa_Cox@fws.gov. For more information check out the SD National Wildlife Refuge’s Monthly Tours page, or visit our Events Page to find even more upcoming hikes.
Starting today, Eddie Bauer has some great deals on clearance items:
- 30% Off Clearance Tops for Women + Free Shipping On Orders Over $99 with code 30CLEAR
- 30% Off All Clearance Shirts for Men + Free Shipping On Orders Over $99 with code 30CLEAR
And the Under Armour outlet has added a bunch of new items for your shopping pleasure:
And here’s a roundup of our favorite Amazon deals this week:
- Up to 20% Off Select Athletic Socks
- 50% or More Off Merrell Women’s Shoes & Apparel
- Up to 60% Off Teva Women’s Shoes
- Up to 40% Off Select Women’s Running Shorts
- 50% or More Off Merrell Men’s Shoes & Apparel
- Up to 40% Off Select Men’s Running Shorts
- Up to 60% Off Teva Men’s Shoes
Have a good week!