I hope everyone was able to get out and hit the trails this weekend. Currently the National Weather Service is forecasting “unsettled” weather for later this week, implying that there might actually be a few showers. I’ll believe it when I see it, but here’s hoping!
If you’re looking for a challenge, next Sunday you can enjoy an Early Morning Fitness Hike at Daley Ranch. On this hike, Naturalist Rita Ospelt will go to the north end and west side of Daley Ranch. Some of the hills to be tackled are on the Hidden Spring, Cougar Ridge, and Boulder Loop trails. The total distance is 11 miles and we will be hiking at a brisk pace. Not suited for children. Check out the City of Escondido’s Daley Ranch page for more information, or visit our Events Page to find even more upcoming hikes and activities.
Mark your calendars for the weekends of May 9-10 and May 16-17 for San Diego River Days 2015! There are over 30 different events scheduled at locations all along the river, from Santa Ysabel to Ocean Beach. Events include guided hikes, nature walks, bike rides, volunteer opportunities, and more!
This Wednesday, April 22, you can subscribe to Backpacker magazine for just $4.99/year at DiscountMags.com when you use Promo Code 2682.
Today only at Eddie Bauer, get an extra 30% off clearance + Free Shipping on orders $99+ when you use code DIRT.
This week Amazon has nice deals on some camping gear and lots of workout clothing:
- Chromo Inc® Immedia-Light Hand Crank Flashlight 4 Pack only $12.74
- Save $20 on Your $100 Purchase of Select Quik Shade Products and More
- Save up to %30 on Select Yoga Equipment
- Up to 55% Off Select Exercise & Fitness Overstocks
- Up to %30 Off Select Men’s Running Shorts
- Up to 30% Off Select Men’s Workout Shirts
- Up to 30% Off Select Women’s Workout Shirts
- Up to 25% Off Select Women’s Yoga Tops
- Up to 25% Off Select Yoga Pants
- Up to 30% Off Select Women’s Running Shorts
Have a good week!